Ester Martín leads Holland & Hart’s trademark team. She advises clients on and provides a full spectrum of strategic trademark services, from searching & clearance, and investigating, to registration and maintenance of trademarks in the U.S. and worldwide.
She advises on strategic international portfolio development, including gap filings and portfolio trimming, when sensible. Ester counsels clients on the proper use of trademarks, protection of trademark rights, and enforcement strategies.
Ester represents clients (ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies) across numerous industries, including telecommunications, leisure and entertainment, food and beverage, computer hardware and software, medical devices, online gaming, and education.
Her prior experience working as in-house counsel to a large cable and satellite provider, and for a telecommunications company, gives Ester a business perspective that her clients value. She is conversational in Spanish. And, Ester aims to infuse common sense into her legal advice. Finally, Ester truly values teamwork and efficiency. She selects and manages teams of attorneys and paralegals on a client-by-client basis.
- Strategic Trademark Portfolio Management
- Trademark Enforcement Strategies
- Trademark Licensing and Transactions
- Domain Name Management
- University of Denver College of Law, J.D., 1997
- Washington University, B.A., 1993
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- I Have A Dream Foundation of Boulder County, Board of Directors, Vice Chair, 2008-2012
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Member, Information Resources Committee Member, 2008–2009
- American, Colorado, Boulder, and Denver Bar Associations, Intellectual Property Sections, Member
Rate : $$$$