Esther Chang is a Corporate & Securities associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office. Esther focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, advising both public and private companies on cross-border and domestic mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, corporate governance , general corporate and business law.
Esther was named a Rising Star by Illinois Super Lawyers between 2014 and 2017 for mergers and acquisitions. Esther speaks Mandarin and is proficient in French.
- Boston College, BA, cum laude
- Boston College Law School, JD
- Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Alliance for Women of the Chicago Bar Association
- Civic Activities
- Alumni Board Member and Chicago Chapter Leader, Boston College Law School Alumni Association
- Member, Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago, Civic Leadership Council
- Member, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Overture Council
Rate : $$$