With broad-ranging experience advising public and private companies, Esther L. Moreno focuses her practice on capital markets transactions, disclosure and corporate governance matters, and M&A transactions. She represents a range of clients on equity, high-yield, convertible debt, and Regulation S/offshore offerings.
In addition, Esther advises public companies, boards of directors, and board committees on corporate governance matters, director responsibilities and fiduciary duties, executive compensation, SEC reporting, stock exchange listing and compliance matters, and stockholder relations including responding to stockholder proposals, dealing with stockholder activists and proxy contests.
In the areas of M&A, Esther is trusted for her deep knowledge of public company acquisitions, going private transactions, and the representation of special committees.
Esther’s clients have included companies in varying industries, including the automotive retail, equipment rental, media and entertainment, medical device, pharmaceutical, real estate investment trust, restaurant and telecommunications sectors.
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1998, cum laude
- B.A., Florida International University, 1995, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
- American Bar Association, Member
- Cuban American Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Member
- Florida International University Foundation, Inc., Board of Directors
- Florida International University, Dean’s Advisory Board for the College of Arts and Sciences, Member
Rate : $$$