Ethan Kroll is an associate in the Firm’s Los Angeles office. He is a frequent speaker at tax seminars, including seminars sponsored by Tax Executives Institute (TEI) and Bloomberg BNA, and is a co-author of a bi-monthly column on tax developments — “International Tax Watch” — for TAXES magazine.
Ethan’s practice involves all areas of domestic and international tax law, including the structuring of international operations, international tax planning, high-technology tax issues and federal income tax controversies.
- Stanford Law School (JD) (2010)
- University of Chicago (PhD) (2010)
- University of Chicago (MA) (2003)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California (2013)
- District of Columbia (2013)
- U.S. Tax Court (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California – Section on Taxation
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$