Ethan Z. Tieger is a litigator focusing his practice in consumer financial services. He represents financial institutions, lenders, and loan servicers in all phases of civil litigation in state and federal courts in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Mr. Tieger joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in August 2016 and is a member of the firm’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Mr. Tieger was an associate in the Boston office of a regional law firm, where he advised and represented primary and excess insurance carriers in complex coverage disputes under directors and officers and professional liability policies.
Following law school, Mr. Tieger served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Silverstein on the Business Calendar of the Rhode Island Superior Court.
While in law school, Mr. Tieger worked in the legal department of a Fortune 100 insurance company, as well as held internships with the Honorable Marianne B. Bowler in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the Civil Division of the United States Attorney’s Office in Boston. He also served as Articles Editor of the Suffolk University Law Review.
Professional Affiliations :
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
- J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2014
- B.A., cum laude, Political Science, Syracuse University – The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
Rate : $$$$