Eugenia Garrett-Wackowski focuses her practice on various areas of intellectual property law associated with creating and maintaining intellectual property assets, particularly in the areas of chemistry and biotechnology.
Working directly with in-house counsel and scientists at academic institutions, start-up biotechnology and drug discovery companies and large pharmaceutical companies, she has counseled clients and prepared and obtained patents in many technical areas, including organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology and immunology.
Ms. Garrett-Wackowski regularly assists clients with patent portfolio management, U.S. and foreign patent prosecution, interference strategy, due diligence reviews, freedom to operate analyses, validity and infringement opinions and technology licensing.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D. (1991)
- University of Notre Dame, M.S., Biotechnology and Chemistry (1990)
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Chemistry and Psychology (1986)
- California (1991)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$