Eugenie Robichaux Rogers is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Dallas office. She practices mainly in the area of commercial litigation. Eugenie focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and arbitration in the areas of commercial contracts and business torts.
Her experience also includes international and domestic arbitrations, anti-corruption and government enforcement matters, broker-dealer disputes, foreign judgment recognition actions, agency enforcement actions, and litigation of other statutory and common law claims.
Eugenie’s litigation experience includes briefing and argument of complex motions in pre-trial and trial proceedings as well as briefing appeals in state and federal appellate courts.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D.) (2012)
- Vanderbilt University (B.A. Political Science and East Asian Studies) (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida~United States (2017)
- Florida~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan~United States (2016)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit~United States (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas~United States (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Phi Beta Kappa – Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers – Member, Leadership Class 2013
Representative Legal Matters:
- Briefed appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit resulting in reversal and rendition in favor of the client, a medical devices provider, and the ultimate recovery of money damages and attorneys’ fees.
- Represented a publicly traded medical device company in several litigation matters, including state and federal court actions for breach of contract and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Successfully defended an arbitrability dispute in Texas state court, resulting in the dismissal of the claim that the client could not arbitrate dispute before FINRA.
- Assisted in the prosecution of FINRA broker-dealer arbitration, resulting in a favorable settlement of the claim.
Rate : $$$