Eunice S. Song handles corporate and transactional matters for domestic and international clients with a focus on the energy industry.
Her energy experience includes numerous stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures involving high-profile, multinational upstream and midstream clients, as well as middle market clients, sole proprietors, and startup companies in the oilfield services industry.
Eunice has worked on large and complex deals, including numerous multibillion dollar onshore and offshore transactions covering the Gulf of Mexico, Permian Basin, Eagleford, Marcellus, and Bakken shale plays.
She also has experience working on energy construction projects, including drafting and negotiating EPC agreements for power plants.
Beyond her energy background, Eunice also has expertise in handling and drafting/negotiating all underlying agreements related to merger and acquisition transactions, corporate governance, and general commercial contracts for a wide range of clients, including those in the engineering, consulting, manufacturing, transportation, services, medical, and entertainment industries.
Eunice brings her strengths of adaptability, responsiveness, and effective communication to clients and opposing counsel in every transaction and client matter.
- Represent multinational oil company in sale to private equity buyer of its working interest in Gulf of Mexico – located floating oil platform
- Represent multinational oil company in lease exchange transaction of Gulf of Mexico oil and gas interests
- Representation of energy company in substantial Marcellus/Utica to Gulf Coast natural gas liquids pipeline joint venture, with fractionation plant and marine export terminal in Louisiana
- Represent Texas-based electric cooperative in the acquisition bid for gas-fired power plant
- Represent global drilling fluids and solids controls company in acquisition of Oklahoma-based drilling solutions and transportation company
- Represent Houston-based environmental consulting company in sale to private equity-backed buyer
- J.D., Washington University School of Law (2006)
- Associate Editor, Global Studies Law Review
- Recognized, Dean’s List
- B.A., Rice University (2001), cum laude
- Political Science and Sociology
- Texas (2006)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Asian American Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Member, Young Professionals in Finance
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Mergers and Acquisitions Section
- Member, Women’s Energy Network
Rate : $$$$