Eunjin Lee LoBello currently focuses her practice in the areas of bankruptcy and creditor’s rights. She also has experience in consumer protection, complex commercial litigation, criminal tax fraud, fraudulent transfer litigation, matrimonial and post-dissolution actions, trademark infringement litigation, and transactional law.
Her prior experiences include litigation and debtor relief work with a New Jersey law firm, creditor’s rights work on behalf of various national financial entities, an internship with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey under the Honorable Rosemary Gambardella, a Law-Compliance-Business-Ethics internship with the Annuities Legal Department of Prudential Financial Services, and experience as an intake paralegal with the Legal Services of New Jersey, a not-for-profit organization aiding low income families in a wide variety of civil matters.
Professional and Community Involvement : New York State Bar Association
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., 2012
- Rutgers University, B.A., cum laude, 2008
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey, New York, Minnesota
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
Rate : $$$