Eva F. Yin is an associate in the Seattle office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses on patent prosecution and counseling in the life sciences industry. Her areas of expertise include biochemistry and molecular biology. She also works on matters involving proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and healthcare regulatory law.
Prior to joining the firm, Eva worked as an associate in the healthcare group of Sidley Austin LLP in San Francisco, where she advised pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers on healthcare regulatory, compliance, and legislative matters, including Medicare/Medicaid coverage and reimbursement, federal Anti-Kickback Statute analyses, and government investigations involving off-label marketing and Medicare/Medicaid fraud and abuse allegations.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Ph.D., Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University
- B.S., Chemistry and Biology, Emory University
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Washington
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$