Evan Claire Ennis is an associate in King & Spalding’s New York Office and a member of the firm’s Contracts and Business Torts Practice. Evan has represented clients in an assortment of complex commercial litigation matters, and has experience with accountant liability, securities litigation, and government investigations.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Evan was a litigation associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP.
- J.D., Cornell Law School, magna cum laude & Order of the Coif
- B.A., English, New York University, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$