Evan Diamond is a partner on our Intellectual Property, Patent, Trademark and Copyright Litigation team. Evan focuses his practice on patent litigation matters, with an emphasis on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
In both federal court and in post-grant proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, he has substantial experience representing innovator companies through trial victory or to favorable business resolutions for products with hundreds of millions or billions of dollars in annual sales.
Evan brings to his practice a technical background in chemistry and biochemistry, having received an M.S. from the University of Pennsylvania prior to entering the legal field.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, cum laude
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- M.A., University of Pennsylvania
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Member of the New York Intellectual Property Law Association, New Jersey Intellectual Property Law
- PTAB Bar Association
Rate : $$$$