Mr. Evan Gordon is an associate in the Real Estate Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. His practice focuses on the representation of commercial and private banks and other leading financial institutions in all aspects of the acquisition, financing and development of commercial real property.
His experience includes a variety of complex community development transactions involving low-income housing tax credits and tax-exempt bond financing. In addition, Mr. Gordon represents lenders in a range of commercial, residential and mixed-use mortgage loans.
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, cum laude 2014
- Articles Editor, Tulane Law Review
- B.A., University of Michigan, cum laude 2011
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Rate : $$$