Founding attorney, Evan J. Kelly, is a seasoned trial attorney who has accumulated a wealth of experience handling high profile cases such as First Degree Murder, Rape and Attempted Homicide.
Mr. Kelly has represented elected officials, professional athletes and other well-known individuals for numerous crimes throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
As a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Kelly has been recognized for his professional accomplishments and has received the following awards and accolades:
- Named one of the top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in the State of Pennsylvania by the American Jurist.
- Named one of the top 10 Criminal Defense Lawyers in the Eastern portion of Pennsylvania by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys for 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Named one of the top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in the State of Pennsylvania by the American Institute of Legal Counsel for 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Named one of the top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys in the State of Pennsylvania by the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 for 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Invited to be a member of the prestigious American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys.
- Invited to a member of the prestigious National College of DUI Defense.
- Named a Top Attorneys of North America 2015-16 by Who’s Who of North America
- Named one of the top 100 trial lawyers for the state of Pennsylvania by the American Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Evan J. Kelly is a former Assistant District Attorney for the Chester County District Attorney’s Office. As an Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Kelly prosecuted thousands of Misdemeanor and Felony cases. From 2005-2007, Mr. Kelly served as the Chief Counsel of Oversight and Investigations for the United States Senate Judiciary Committee led then by former Chairman United States Senator Arlen Specter.
As Chief Counsel, Mr. Kelly was the highest ranking United States Senate staffer in the Republican Party with oversight responsibilities over the Department of Justice, FBI and the Secret Service. Mr. Kelly graduated from West Chester University in 1997 and Villanova Law School in 2000.
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2000
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, J.D. – 2000
- West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania, B.A. – 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, Member
- Young Professionals of Chester County
- Eastern Technology Counsel
- West Chester University Alumni Finance Committee
- PA Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
Rate : $$$$