Evan Sauda is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Charlotte office where he assists clients in litigating complex business disputes. He routinely appears in state and federal courts, including the North Carolina Business Court, and handles binding arbitrations, both before the American Arbitration Association and other quasijudicial bodies.
He has brought cases to verdict before juries, judges, and arbitrators and has handled appeals in North Carolina’s appellate courts and in the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Sauda also has experience assisting clients in designing and continuously improving their litigation management strategies and processes to determine the best way to deliver legal work aligned with the client’s interests, utilizing project management and process improvement principles to deliver reductions in cost, cycle time, and overhead.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, JD (2004)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA (2001)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Breaches of contract and related claims, such as tortious interference, fraud, and unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Franchise and dealership issues, including termination, holdover, and de-identification
- Misappropriation of trade secrets, covenants not to compete, and related employment issues
- Financial services and products, business leasing, fair debt collection, credit reporting, and collections and deficiency
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
Rate : $$$