The Law Offices of Evan M. Ostfeldwas formed in 2001 to represent exclusively the needs of injured individuals and their families. Evan Michael Ostfeld has over 20 years of legal experience.
The Firm specifically focuses on handling claims involving Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle accidents, Cruise Ship claims, Wrongful Death, Slip & Fall and Trip & Fall cases, Social Security, Employment/Labor Law and Credit Repair/Collections law. Attorney Evan Ostfeld is an experienced Fort Lauderdale Workers’ Compensation lawyer.
- Admitted to General Federal Bar, 1994.
- Admitted to Florida Bar, 1993.
- Juris Doctor: St. Thomas Law School, 1993.
- Bachelor Business Administration: Florida Atlantic University, 1988.
- American Trial Lawyers,
- American Pre-Paid Legal,
- Broward County Bar, Collier County Bar,
- Dade County Bar, Florida Lawyers Network,
- Palm Beach County Bar,
- South Broward Bar Association
Rate : $$$