Evan Randall works closely with clients in the commercial real estate and infrastructure (especially pipeline development) industries. Much of his work involves complex projects that span multiple sites and multiple states.
Evan represents companies in connection with oil and gas pipeline developments. He also represents landowners in condemnation and other matters concerning oil and water pipeline, light rail, roads, and other infrastructure projects. He is very active as a speaker and writer on these topics.
Evan is an accredited Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design professional (LEED). LEED is a nationally accepted organization for design, operation, and construction of high-performance green buildings. In addition to his law degree, he also holds a graduate degree in urban planning.
Evan also assists select clients in general business matters, especially business formation and related issues.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Kansas, M.U.P., 1998
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., 1992
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- U.S. Green Building Council, Colorado Chapter, Member (past Board Member)
- International Right of Way Association (IRWA), Member
- Rocky Mountain Pipeliners Club, Treasurer and Member
Rate : $$$