Evans Martin “Marty” McLeod practices in the area of marine and energy and business litigation law. He represents U.S. and foreign vessel owners as well as offshore energy companies in a variety of marine and energy matters, including regulatory issues, business counseling, bankruptcy, and property, loss of use, pollution and commercial disputes.
Mr. McLeod serves as the practice coordinator of Phelps Dunbar’s New Orleans admiralty group. Prior to entering the practice of law, he worked for an international shipowning company.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 1996
- University of Mississippi, B.A. in Accounting, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- Licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission Series 8
- The Mississippi Bar
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- World Trade Center of New Orleans
Rate : $$$