Evelyn Wang represents employers in state and federal courts on matters involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage and hour class actions, and other employment-related claims. She has experience trying cases through jury verdict and also with successful post-trial motions.
Evelyn also handles employment disputes before federal and state administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the Department of Fair Employment and Housing.
In her counseling practice, Evelyn advises clients on personnel policy and handbook development, compliance with wage and hour laws, and managing state and federal leave laws.
- Associate, Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, Los Angeles, 2011-2012
- Community Service Fellow, Public Counsel Impact Litigation Project, Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, Los Angeles, 2010-2011
- Summer Associate, Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, Los Angeles, 2009
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Stephen Reinhardt, U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, Los Angeles, 2008
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- National Employment Law Council
- California Minority Council Program
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2010
- Chief Comments Editor, UCLA Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Lawyering Skills Writing Advisor
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- B.A., Communication Studies, Minor in Policy Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, 2004, cum laude
Rate : $$$