Everett N. Jones focuses his practice on commercial litigation. He received his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, and his experience includes assisting with depositions and arbitration; drafting complaints, answers, and motions; and preparing discovery in civil litigation, copyright, and trademark matters.
Before studying law, he was a college professor and a professional musician. He performed as soloist with orchestras, presented at national conferences, received a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts to direct a festival, and earned awards from the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers. Related administrative duties, including writing contracts and negotiating business matters, led him to the practice of law.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (D.M.A.)
- Rowan University (M.M., summa cum laude)
- Rowan University (B.M., magna cum laude)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions : U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati
Rate : $$$