Ezequiel Sanchez Herrera’s practice focuses on sovereign litigation, transnational disputes and international arbitration.
Ezequiel joined the firm in 2006 and became a senior attorney in 2015. He previously worked at Sanchez Herrera & Asoc. law firm as an associate.
- The Republic of Argentina in the litigation resulting from its 2001 sovereign default, including defending Argentina against efforts by holdout creditors to enforce their claims, in the United States and around the world; on litigation issues in connection with its 2010 exchange offer; and in connection with its $16.5 billion debt offering that closed April 22, 2016.
- A Latin American oil and gas company in a Spanish-language arbitration relating to the termination of an oil concession contract.
- Columbia Law School, LL.M., 2006
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Abogado, 1999
- Buenos Aires
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$