Honored by several publications and attorney rating services for his litigation experience and skill sets, F. Laurens “Larry” Brock practices across the country and serves as national and regional trial counsel in products liability and healthcare litigation.
Larry represented a consumer safety equipment company and a manufacturer of juvenile products as well as “C-level” executives as their national trial counsel. In addition, he handled multiple jury trials as the trial counsel for a major tobacco company.
While Larry relishes taking a case to trial and defending his clients in the courtroom, sometimes he draws on his strategic experience, deep well of knowledge and litigation history to create trial deterrence. That is, when opposing lawyers review Larry’s trial outcomes in the past, they often seek resolution terms that are favorable for his clients.
Professional groups frequently ask Larry to deliver speeches to their members. Among the legal topics he presents during these speaking engagements include Successful Thematic Development in Jury Trials, Post Sale Duty to Warn and Preparing and Defeating the Punitive Damages Claim.
A member of the National Speakers Association (NSA), he participates within two of the organization’s specialty groups: Business Coaching and Motivational/Keynote. The NSA sets minimum qualifications at 20 professional presentations – to audiences of 15 or more – in the 12 months prior to application.
- Emory University, B.A., 1976
- Samford University, J.D., 1980
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Business Torts Committee; TIPS
- DRI Products Specialized Litigation Group and Medical Profession Liability Committees
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- National Speakers Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Long-Term Care Risk Legal Forum
- LTC Power Lawyers Program Faculty 2017
Rate : $$$$