F. Nicholas Chandler advises and represents employers in all areas of employment law. Prior to joining Littler, Nick was a litigation associate in the New York City office of an international law firm, representing public and private corporations in a broad range of commercial disputes arising in federal and state courts at both the trial and appellate levels.
During law school, Nick served on the executive board of the Emory Law Journal and was a student law clerk for Justice Hugh Thompson of the Supreme Court of Georgia.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- State Bar of Georgia
- Big Brothers / Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta
Rate : $$$