Mr. F. Scott Page represents management in all areas of employment law, including providing counseling and advice to management on a variety of workplace issues, as well as representing management as a litigator in the defense of wage-hour and discrimination class actions, and individual claims for wrongful termination, defamation, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
He has successfully tried cases involving these claims, in both state and federal courts, before juries and judges, as well as in cases involving partnership dissolutions, claims of unfair competition, and ERISA disputes. Mr. Page has also successfully led clients through a variety of alternate dispute resolution procedures.
In addition to over two decades of experience representing health care clients, including hospitals, medical partnerships, and health maintenance organizations in employment matters, Mr. Page has developed a practice representing multiemployer pension and health and welfare funds in a variety of contexts, including advice and litigation, and has represented management trustees in deadlock arbitrations.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law (1982)
- Member and Case and Note Editor for the Boston University International Law Journal
- B.A., Rutgers College (1979)
- With High Departmental Distinction in political science, Henry Rutgers Honors Scholar, Phi Beta Kappa (1979)
- California State Bar
- American Bar Association (Labor and Litigation sections)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Labor and Litigation sections)
Rate : $$$$