Fadi Nahhas concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, general corporate law, commercial transactions and immigration. He focuses on serving, and is a trusted advisor to, midsize companies with revenues as high as $500 million in a variety of industries including businesses in the service, manufacturing, automotive, food and telecommunications industries. Mr. Nahhas is a member of Eastman & Smith’s Business Law Practice Group.
In response to the increasing cross-border needs of Firm clients, Mr. Nahhas built a successful immigration group practice from the ground up. He has assisted many of his clients to develop strategies that best serve their immigration needs in hiring foreign nationals on a permanent and temporary basis. He also has assisted foreign nationals and their families to obtain and maintain legal status in the United States.
Prior to his admission to practice, Mr. Nahhas taught international business and managerial skills courses at Northern Kentucky University and has published several articles related to small business development in the Middle East.
Mr. Nahhas currently serves as a member of the Executive Committee of the Firm. In addition to his involvement with the Firm’s governance and professional groups, Mr. Nahhas speaks to various groups regarding business and immigration law issues.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2000
- Brigham Young University, Master of Organizational Behavior, 1995
- Northern Kentucky University, B.S. (Management/International Studies) summa cum laude, 1993
- Ohio, 2000
- Michigan, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2001
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2003
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Ohio State Bar Association (chair, Corporate Counsel Section)
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$