Fanny Wong is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where she assists multinational corporate clients in the financial services industry with various immigration matters, including nonimmigrant visas and permanent residence.
Before joining Fragomen, Fanny served as an Associate Attorney at a New York City-based immigration law firm, where she handled a range of U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant employment-based matters.
While in law school, Fanny assisted asylum applicants as a student attorney with the George Washington University Law School Immigration Clinic.
Fanny speaks English and the Fuzhou dialect. She also is conversant in Mandarin.
- Obtained an employment-based Extraordinary Ability immigrant visa for a virtual reality content creator.
- Advised companies from various industries on the PERM process for individual employees.
- Obtained O-1 visas for journalists, producers and writers.
- George Washington University Law School | J.D., 2017
- New York University | B.A., 2013
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$