Ms.Farayha Arrine practices in high-stakes commercial litigation with a focus on banking, financial, and insurance litigation, as well as in class action defense and eminent domain litigation.
Ms. Arrine is experienced in all phases of complex commercial litigation from managing large-scale electronic discovery and deposing witnesses to motion practice and oral argument in both state and federal court. Ms. Arrine is also experienced in negotiating settlements, mediation, trial preparation, post-judgment collection, and appeals.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Young Lawyers Section
- State Bar of Michigan (Business Litigation Section)
- Michigan Muslim Bar Association, Board Member
Rate : $$$