Mr. Farbod K. Faraji is a Gibbons Fellow in Public Interest & Constitutional Law for the 2017-2019 term. Most recently, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jacqueline Nguyen, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, in Pasadena, CA and as a law clerk to the Honorable Kimba Wood, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, in New York, NY.
Prior to his recent clerkships, Mr. Faraji held positions as a clinical student at Stanford’s International Human Rights Clinic; a legal extern at the Electronic Frontier Foundation in San Francisco, CA; and a Ford Foundation Public Interest Fellow at the Center for Constitutional Rights in New York City.
- Stanford Law School (J.D.)
- President, Public Interest Coalition
- Senior Editor, Stanford Journal of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
- Associate Editor, Stanford Law and Policy Review
- Stanford University (B.A., with distinction)
- State of New Jersey
- State of California
Rate : $$$