Fei “Phil” Du is a Senior Counsel in the Los Angeles office of Locke Lord LLP where he focuses on the preparation and prosecution of patent applications in the telecommunication, computer, network, electrical, software and mechanical fields.
In addition, he has substantial experience in representing clients in Section 337 investigations before the United States International Trade Commission and in patent infringement actions before U.S. federal courts.
Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin), he also prepares legal opinions in the areas of patent infringement and freedom to practice, and negotiates license agreements. Phil also has extensive experience in the areas of legal research and litigation support for intellectual property matters.
- Patent Prosecution Associate, Arent Fox LLP, Los Angeles
- Patent Prosecution and Litigation Associate, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP, Atlanta
- Patent Prosecution and Litigation Associate, Harness, Dickey & Pierce P.L.C., Detroit
- J.D., Michigan State University, 2007
- M.S., Experimental Particle Physics, Southern Methodist University, 2000
- B.S., Physics, Peking University, Beijing, China, 1997
Admissions : Georgia; Michigan
Admitted To Practice : U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$$