Felice Guerrieri is a partner in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. He focuses his practice on the following matters : Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Product Liability.
Felice is responsible for all phases of litigation. Sample results include the following :
- Defense of numerous catastrophic injury cases including those involving paraplegia, quadriplegia and death;
- Represented international hotel chain in defense of various personal injury actions;
- Obtained summary judgment and defense/indemnification for national hardware co-op in $65 million product liability lawsuit;
- Obtained summary judgment for international oil refinery maintenance company for alleged negligence of employees;
- Obtained summary judgment for national retailer in personal injury claim.
- Southern Illinois University, Juris Doctor, 2001
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts, 1996
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, Arizona
Rate : $$$$