Felice Bressler Rose is partner of Schiff Hardin LLP. Resolving complex issues for real estate clients requires a creative, strategic partner who knows your business and your goals. Felice Rose takes ownership of her clients’ challenges, and is a trusted resource for national commercial developers, landlords, tenants and publicly and privately held companies and high net worth individuals.
She has significant experience drafting and negotiating contracts and leases, and guiding investors, owners, sellers, banks and borrowers through the most complex and focused use and operations of their real property. In addition to her core practice, she assists banks in handling their real estate owned (REO) and troubled assets.
Felice is dedicated to identifying and implementing her clients’ legal and business objectives. Clients know that she is direct, responsive, innovative and a deal-maker. Felice manages some of the country’s most complex real estate transactions for clients. For many of her clients she serves as outside general counsel.
Felice’s national practice focuses on acquisitions, dispositions, development and leasing. Felice also has extensive experience with tax-deferred exchanges of real estate, loan assumptions, brownfield redevelopments and restructuring troubled real estate projects and loans. This varied experience positions her as a trusted adviser to her clients.
In addition to guiding her clients, Felice also takes an active role in guiding the future of Schiff Hardin. She is a member of the Diversity Committee and chaired the Gender Diversity Subcommittee for seven years.
- Felice maintains an extensive track record of assisting national clients with complex, high-level real estate matters, including a Fortune 500 company in connection with a real estate leasing portfolio.
- She works with developers in connection with acquiring land and creating mixed use and mixed income communities throughout Chicago.
- She represents a leading food distributor relative to its national real estate portfolio needs, including acquisitions, dispositions and leasing of warehouse facilities.
- Felice works with high net worth families to complete acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and development of their real estate assets.
- She represents a private equity company in connection with a number of its portfolio companies’ real estate transactions.
- Felice has extensive experience working with headquarters leasing, including working with a hedge fund in connection with its headquarters lease and subsequent expansions, as well as a communications products company with respect to the purchase, sale, and leaseback of its Midwest headquarters.
- Felice has been engaged by national lenders to advise and assist on REO management and forensic investigations of distressed real estate.
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 1991
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1988
Rate : $$$$