Fermin Lopez is member of Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter. Practice areas Insurance litigation, Personal injury, Nursing home neglect, Medical malpractice, Wrongful death, Product Liability, and Negligent Security.
Prior to becoming an attorney Fermin Lopez served with the U.S. Army’s 10th Mountain Division in Operation Restore Hope in Somalia, Africa and served as a paratrooper with the 18th Airborne Corps in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. He finished his undergraduate studies at the University of Central Florida and graduated from the University of Florida College of Law with honors in trial advocacy.
Mr. Lopez is an adjunct professor at the Barry University School of Law and is on the Board of Directors for the Coamed Foundation.
- University of Central Florida, B.A, 1999
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 2003
Court Admitted To Practice:
- Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2004
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers, Board of Directors, 2009–2012 (current president)
- Florida Justice Association, 2005–2012
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida, Board of Directors, 2012 – 2017
- Board of Directors of the Colombo American Medical Association’s Foundation, Orlando FL
- Board of Directors of the Coamed Foundation
Rate : $$$