Foster Clark has extensive experience in the roles of bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and disclosure counsel in taxable and tax-exempt bond financings, including state, county and municipal obligations, private activity bonds and revenue obligations of state and local corporations and instrumentalities.
Foster has also served as bond counsel in numerous tax-exempt and taxable bond issues for industrial plants, air and water pollution control facilities, and sewage and solid waste disposal facilities in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida and Arkansas. He is chair of the firm’s Business Section.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 1975
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., 1972
- Alabama, 1975
- Georgia, 1975
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, President, 2007 – 2008; President-Elect, 2006 – 2007; Treasurer, 2005 – 2006; Secretary, 2004 – 2005
- American College of Bond Counsel, Fellow; Board of Directors, 2011 – 2012
- Alabama State Bar, International Law Section, Past President
- Registered on the Alabama State Court Mediator Roster
Rate : $$$