Focused on M&A, corporate, and general business matters, H. Frances Kleiner represents public and privately held companies in all aspects of their businesses, including formation, structuring, organization, financings, and day-to-day operational matters.
Her broad experience covers a spectrum of transactional work, including acquisitions, dispositions, tax-free exchanges, financing arrangements, stock and asset purchases, mergers, joint ventures, restructurings, and senior debt financings.
Representing clients across the United States, Latin America, and Europe, Fran possesses valuable experience in a range of sectors including manufacturing, consumer products, financial institutions, and other product and service sectors.
Notably, for more than two decades, she has represented owners and operators of cable television systems and major network affiliated broadcast television stations nationwide.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 1979
- A.B., Boston University, Psychology, 1975, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Rhode Island; Massachusetts; New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Federal District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity –Law School Mentoring Program
Rate : $$$