Francesca Moschetta is a Partner at Fragomen’s New York office. She joined Fragomen as an Associate in 2005 and is admitted to the Bar in New York and New Jersey. Francesca currently represents multinational corporate clients in the financial services and management consulting industries on all aspects of corporate U.S. immigration, including nonimmigrant visas, permanent residence, and citizenship.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Francesca was an associate with a corporate litigation firm, where her practice focused on securities fraud litigation and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 2002
- Yale University | B.A., 1996
Bar Admissions: New York, New Jersey
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$