Francesco DeLuca focuses his practice on representing employers in a wide array of labor and employment disputes. He has particular experience litigating cases involving allegations of discrimination and retaliation; wage-and-hour violations; breaches of confidentiality, non-solicitation, and non-competition agreements; and misappropriation of trade secrets. Fran has also represented clients in arbitrations, mediations, and agency conciliations.
In addition to representing businesses in employment disputes, Fran also counsels and advises them on a number of issues, including protecting their trade secrets and confidential information, accommodating employees with disabilities, preparing and revising handbooks and employment policies, investigating internal complaints, and complying with overtime requirements.
- J.D. magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2014
- B.A. summa cum laude, Roger Williams University, 2011
Admitted to Practice:
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Section)
- Federal Bar Association (co-chair of the Employment Law, Social Security, and Disability Law Committee of the Massachusetts Chapter)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
Rate : $$$$