Francie Cushman represents clients in a broad range of employment matters both in pre-litigation posture and before federal and state administrative agencies and in federal and state court. She focuses on representing employers in single plaintiff employment litigation, including wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour, and retaliation claims. Francie has a background in medical malpractice defense. She co-chaired three jury trials in less than two years and handled all related motion practice, settlement conferences and court appearances.
- Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore., 2006-2012, 2016-Present
- Attorney, Hoffman, Hart & Wagner, 2004-2006
- J.D., Lewis & Clark College, 2003, magna cum laude
- Editor; Executive Board Member – Environmental Law
- B.S., Biochemistry, Georgetown University, 1998
Rate : $$$$