François Ecclesiaste is an associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation group. He has experience in litigating and advising clients in a number of complex and high-stakes matters, including patent, trademark, and copyright infringement, as well as general business matters.
François is a registered patent attorney and utilizes his background in biology and chemical science and his knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry to bring an interdisciplinary perspective and value to his clients.
- University of Minnesota School of Law, J.D. (2015)
- Florida State University, B.S. (2012)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- American Chemical Society (ACS) – Biochemical Technology Division
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
Rate : $$$$