Frank Benvenuto is attorney of Law Office of Frank Benvenuto. Over 25 years experience serving clients on the Delmarva Peninsula in Worcester, Wicomico, Somerset, Dorchester, and Talbot Counties. Graduate of Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE.
1993 Admitted to practice in the State of Maryland. I consistently appear before judges in the District and Circuit Courts of Maryland, District Court in Ocean City and District and Circuit Courts in Snow Hill, District and Circuit Courts in Wicomico County, and District and Circuit Courts in Somerset, Dorchester and Talbot Counties.
1995 Admitted to practice in The Federal United States District Court in Maryland and The United States Bankruptcy Court in Maryland.
- Maryland, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1995
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D. – 1991
- Salisbury University, Salisbury, Maryland, B.S. – 1988
- University of Maryland College Park, College Park, Maryland, B.S. – 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Worcester County Bar Association, Past President
- Maryland State Bar Association
Rate : $$$