Frank Brannen is a partner in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice. Mr. Brannen has defended manufacturers in complex product liability lawsuits for over two decades. Mr. Brannen has served as lead trial counsel in numerous trials and developed an expertise in product design, working with expert witnesses.
In addition, he has specialized in obtaining the exclusion of opposing expert witnesses including the successful defense of these exclusions on appeal. Mr. Brannen has served as lead counsel for automotive manufacturers in asbestos lawsuits pending in Georgia and has consulted with a foreign manufacturer regarding the regulatory requirements for the sale of vehicles in the United States.
He has additional experience in litigation matters involving fraud, defamation, breach of warranty, and FELA claims. Mr. Brannen has authored articles and lectured at seminars in areas related to his practice, including an annual survey of Georgia product liability law, federal regulatory issues, Daubert, wrongful death, evidence, and warranty law.
- Mercer University, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1996
- Yale University, Bachelor of Arts, 1992
- State Bar Admissions
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$