Frank Cannizzaro is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a co-chair of the Workers’ Compensation Practice. He is also experienced in practice areas of coverage, employment, and subrogation.
- Southwestern University School of Law Los Angeles, Juris Doctor, 1992
- University of California at Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1986
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
- Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles, California, “California Workers’ Compensation Law” 2007 – Present. One of the first law school courses in the state of California teaching students workers’ compensation laws and practice.
- Speaker and Faculty Member, Council on Education and Lorman Educational Seminars
- Speaks statewide to professional organizations and employers on workers’ compensation laws and trends.
Rate : $$$$