Mr. Frank E. Noyes II works with the Business Litigation group, as well as in the Business Law and Transactions group. His litigation practice focuses on representing companies in business litigation, disputes between owners, employment litigation, restrictive covenant and business tort litigation.
He appears regularly in Delaware Chancery Court, and has represented clients in numerous state and federal courts in Delaware and Pennsylvania. On the transaction side, he represents companies in finance transactions, sales transactions, and general business matters, and represents employers in preparing employment agreements, handbooks, and separation agreements.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., magna cum laude (1986)
- University of Delaware, B.A. (1980)
- Admitted in Pennsylvania and Delaware
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- Board of Commissioners for Nether Providence Township in Delaware County
- Previously Chairman of the Nether Providence Planning Commission
- Served as a judicial clerk to Honorable Jane R. Roth on the United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- Member of the Pennsylvania and Delaware State Bar Associations and of the Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$