Frank Sheeder focuses his practice on health care enforcement defense and compliance. He has defended clients against civil and criminal fraud allegations brought by federal and state government agencies and other hostile third-party litigants—especially whistleblowers—for more than 30 years. Frank represents clients facing government enforcement initiatives, complex health care litigation, and regulatory compliance matters.
Frank has advised clients from virtually all segments of the health care industry, such as health systems, hospitals, academic medical centers, physician groups, device manufacturers, long-term-care providers, home health agencies, pharmacies, laboratories, and allied health professionals.
Those cases generally involve Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, and other federally funded health care programs. He has also defended putative class actions and civil cases involving parallel criminal proceedings. Frank has been counsel of record in more than 30 criminal cases in federal district court.
Bar Admissions : Texas
- Boston University (J.D., 1987)
- Duke University (B.A., 1984)
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA), past president (2015) and long-standing member of board of directors
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- American Health Lawyers Association, Fraud and Abuse, Self-Referrals and False Claims practice group
- Dallas Bar Association
- Leadership Dallas Class of 2007
Rate : $$$$