Frank S. Ganz is an experienced attorney in the practice of civil and commercial litigation. At Smith Bigman Brock, Mr. Ganz, along with Ms. Metz, manages the firm’s business and property litigation group where he represents a wide range of businesses and individuals in all facets of business law and property litigation.
His work includes advising individuals and organizations on the operation of businesses and community associations, and representing those clients in disputes that may arise related to contracts, corporations, employment, homeowners/condominium associations, insurance, real and personal property, and trusts. Mr. Ganz appears on behalf of clients regularly before state and federal courts across the State of Florida.
Prior to joining Smith Bigman Brock, Mr. Ganz worked for a Northeastern regional firm representing dozens of national corporate clients in multiple fields of litigation.
Mr. Ganz is a member of both the Florida and Connecticut Bars positioning him to provide counsel to clients who travel between Florida and New England or those who hold assets in either Florida or Connecticut.
- Connecticut, 2009
- Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2014
- Mohegan Gaming Disputes Court, 2010
- Mohegan Tribal Courts, 2010
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut, J.D. – 2009
- Stetson University, DeLand, Florida, B.A. – 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- Volusia County Bar Association, Member, YLD Director (2015-Present), YLD President (2018-Present), 2015 – Present
- Rotary Club of Downtown Ormond Beach, Member, Secretary (2017-Present), May 1, 2017 – Present
- Ormond Young Professionals Group, Member, 2017 – Present
Rate : $$$