Frank Grese is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie’s Global Restructuring and Insolvency Group in New York. He has represented debtors, creditors, lenders, investors, and acquirers of assets in various aspects of distressed situations in and out of court. Frank is also actively involved in pro bono and has been recognized by the Legal Aid Society and the New York Bar Association.
While in law school, Frank was a member of the Villanova Law Review and was awarded the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence, awarded in recognition of superior academic achievement in Bankruptcy Law. Frank’s practice focuses on business reorganizations, and debtor and creditors’ rights.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D.) (2007)
- Villanova University School of Business (M.B.A.) (2007)
- University of Georgia (A.B.J.) (2002)
- New York~United States (2009)
- Delaware~United States (2009)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States
- U.S. District Court, Delaware~United States
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented Wells Fargo Bank as administrative agent and first lien lender in the Linn Energy and Berry Petroleum chapter 11 cases and the Azure Midstream Partners, LP chapter 11 cases.
- Represented Harbinger Capital Partners in the LightSquared, TerreStar Networks, TerreStar Corporation and DBSD chapter 11 cases.
- Advised Almatis on its purchase of an alumina refinery from chapter 11 debtor Ormet Corporation.
- Advised Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp. on its acquisition of chapter 11 debtor Graceway Pharmaceuticals.
Rate : $$$