Frank H. Long Jr.’s practice focuses primarily on areas of municipal and public finance. He routinely serves as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, borrower’s counsel, bank counsel, and disclosure counsel on complex public finance transactions.
Frank has extensive experience in the financing of pollution control and solid waste disposal facilities by utility companies. His experience also includes public offerings, trust default administration, direct loans, private placement transactions, IRS audit representation, derivative products, and post-issuance compliance.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2007
- The University of Alabama Manderson Graduate School of Business, MBA, Strategy & MIS, 1999
- Rhodes College, B.A., 1994
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Securities Law and Disclosure Committee
- American Bar Association, Business Section
- Alabama State Bar, Business Law and Corporate Counsel Section
- Birmingham Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Lakeshore Foundation, Board of Directors
- Lakeshore Foundation Junior Board, Former President
Rate : $$$