Frank H. Henneburg is a Real Estate partner in Mayer Brown’s Washington DC office. He represents domestic and foreign institutional investors and lenders on a wide array of real estate matters. His extensive experience includes the acquisition of all property types and the representation of both borrowers and lenders in single-property and portfolio loans.
He has significant experience in buying and financing hotels, and has negotiated hotel management agreements with all the major US hospitality brands and numerous independent hotel operators.
According to Chambers USA, “he doesn’t miss a thing and never fails to deliver well thought-out work.” Frank has also been labeled as “brilliant” and clients state that “…no matter what the deal is, Frank’s done it. He understands the business side of the deal.”
Chambers USA goes on to state that “clients value Henneburg for being ‘proactive in anticipating scenarios that [clients] need to be protected from.'” Furthermore, Chambers USA asserts “he is an expert in debt financing, extremely technically competent, great to deal with and very experienced.”
He is also listed in The Best Lawyers of America. Frank joined Mayer Brown in 2005 after working for several other major Washington DC law firms.
- The University of Chicago Law School, JD
- Georgetown University, AB, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Represented a joint venture between domestic and foreign investors in the $1 billion acquisition of a public REIT owning 63 limited-service hotels.
- Represented a private REIT in a joint venture with a major apartment developer to acquire and develop $1.4 billion of luxury high-rise apartments on a 20-acre site in Arlington, Virginia.
- Represented a life insurance company in the $100 million acquisition of a 25% interest in 50 California vineyards.
- Represented a life insurance company in a $100 million loan secured by 16 industrial warehouse facilities in 7 states.
- Counseled several private equity funds and public retirement systems in the evaluation of hotel investments in major US cities.
Rate : $$$