Frank Aloia is a third-generation native of Fort Myers, and is the Managing Partner of the law firm of Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC. Mr. Aloia has been practicing law in his hometown of Fort Myers since his admission to the Florida Bar in 1996.
Mr. Aloia’s practice areas of law include commercial and business litigation, real estate litigation, real estate and corporate transactional law, and construction law. Prior to his civil practice, Mr. Aloia served as an Assistant State Attorney (1996-98).
He is graduate of the Florida State University, College of Law (1996) and Florida State University (Cum Laude, 1993). In addition to his admission to the Florida Bar, Mr. Aloia is also admitted to practice before the U.S District Court, Middle District of Florida (1996), and the U.S. Supreme Court (1999).
An active participant in the community, Mr. Aloia serves on the Board of Directors of the Thomas Edison & Henry Ford Winter Estates, Inc., and is a former Executive Board member of that organization.
He is also a former member of the Edison-Ford Winter Estates Foundation. He is an active parishioner at The Church of the Resurrection of Our Lord Catholic Church. Professionally, he is member of the Lee County Bar Association, and the Attorney’s Title Fund Services Circuit Advisory Council. He is also a past member of the Calusa Inn of Court.
In addition to Mr. Aloia, the law firm of Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC, is led by Ty Roland, Evan Lubell and Jack Morgan who make up an experienced team of trial lawyers who are committed to providing the highest level of service to their clients.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, J.D. – 1996
- Florida State University, B.S. cum laude – 1993
- Florida, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- The Southwest Florida Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Calusa Inn of Court
- Lee County Real Estate Council
- Attorney’s Title Fund Services, LLC, Agent
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Agent
- Atlas Title of S.W. FL, Inc., President
- Thomas Edison & Henry Ford Winter Estates, Inc., Board of Directors & Executive Committee Member
Rate : $$$$