Frank Kerney grew up in central New Jersey before moving to Florida to attend the University of South Florida. After graduation, Mr. Kerney attended Stetson University College of Law where he was inducted into the law school’s honors fraternity and awarded the William F. Blews pro bono service award at graduation.
Following law school, Mr. Kerney accepted a position with a firm in Tampa where he handled divorce and child custody cases for five years. During his tenure there he was the lead attorney in approximately 50 family law trials and sat second chair on several others.
Mr. Kerney’s passion for helping others is what brought him to Morgan & Morgan where he now represents clients in the area of consumer protection, with a focus on the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Frank is licensed in both Florida and Tennessee and has been admitted to practice in federal courts across the country, including Georgia, Indiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
- Northern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Eastern District of Arkansas
- Middle District of Georgia
- Northern District of Georgia
- Southern District of Indiana
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Western District of Kentucky
- Northern District of Mississippi
- Eastern District of Mississippi
- Southern District of Mississippi
- Middle District of Tennessee
- Western District of Tennessee
- Western District of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$