Frank Montes de Oca focuses his practice on representing financial institutions, investors and borrowers in a wide range of financing transactions, as well as representing clients in bankruptcy- and restructuring-related matters.
Representative Matters :
- Represented a borrower in a $675 million syndicated loan for a New Jersey utility company.
- Represented a financial institution in a $5 million loan to a Georgia company providing staffing services.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Volunteer, KIND (Kids in Need of Defense)
- Member, Hispanic Corporate Council of Atlanta
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Member, Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
Professional Experience :
- Legal Intern, AT&T, Atlanta, GA, May 2016-August 2016
- Personal Banker, Bank of America, Ocoee, FL, August 2013-August 2015
- Florida A&M University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018, Articles Editor, Florida A&M Law Review
- University of Central Florida, B.A., 2014
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$